Buyer – Services
Southern Select Properties REALTORS® are ready to work for our Buyer(s) from the beginning to the end of your home/property purchases. Buyer representation is important for Buyer(s) as buying homes are one of the largest purchases most of us make. Buyer(s) should take responsible steps to protect themselves in this process. REALTOR® are held to the highest standards in our profession. We are dedicated and committed to those we serve.
Our goal is to provide Buyer(s) representation through the entire process, start to finish. Our REALTORS® are knowledgeable and our clients are our top priority.
Steps in our purchasing process…
- Buyer(s) determine when it is time to purchase a home or property
- Choose a REALTOR® with Southern Select Properties LLC
- Contact a Mortgage Lender to begin the application process, obtain approval and determine price range and affordability of the purchase of your new home
- Set goals regarding time line of purchase and Buyer(s) desires and needs of the type of home/property to purchase
- Start our search through online services and assistance from your REALTOR®
- Schedule appointments to preview homes/property which meet your criteria
- Acceptable home is selected, meet with your REALTOR® prepare offer
- REALTOR® with Southern Select Properties to negotiate on behalf of Buyer(s)
- Contract accepted by Seller(s)
- Buyer(s) due diligence process begins
- REALTOR® with Southern Select Properties coordinates inspections
- Buyer(s) works with Mortgage Lender
- REALTOR® with Southern Select Properties communicates with all parties to assure time-lines are met and all contingencies are removed
- Closing date is scheduled with all parties
- Utility services are applied for and transferred by Buyer(s)
- Final walk-through/inspection of home with Southern Select Properties agent
- Attend closing with Buyer(s), Seller(s), REALTOR® agents and Attorney
- Take possession of your new home!